Friday, April 3, 2009

Time

Hey, everybody.

Just a short post today.

I just got back from a lunch with some buddies of mine from the old airline days. We told tales, remembered lies, and in general, had a great time. I always enjoy these visits.

And it got me thinking.

I'm truly fortunate to have a good group of friends that I've acquired over the years. Some are work buddies. Some are friends from school (some even from elementary school). Some are old Army pals. And many are friends I've come to know through my wife.

And I just want to say how grateful I am that they have chosen to allow me into their lives and taken me as a friend. Too often we wait and time passes without our telling them how much they mean to us and how there are missed when absent.

So, to my friends,

Thanks.

I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment