Friday, April 10, 2009


Hey.

Ok, I lied.

In my last post, I wrote that I was going to take this blog back to it's original idea. Posts covering My Roads, the places I go and see.

I'm still gonna try but sometimes things come up that I have to comment on.

According to BBC.co.uk, Sweden is trying to tax online strippers in their country. It's legal but most of the strippers due it for extra cash and do not register as a business, costing the Swedish government approximately 3.3 million Euros in tax revenue.

Since there is no way to find and track these independent business people, tax collectors are required to go online and watch the shows in an effort to identify the participants.

Now, I'm looking for work so I would like to volunteer my services to the Swedish tax authorities.

I will be happy to peruse these sites and look for identifying characteristics.

I'm sure it will be tough and grueling work, staring for hours at semi-naked women in an attempt to find out their identities.

But I'll give it a try.

Call me.


Photo courtesy:
BBC.c.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment