Monday, February 2, 2009



Hey there, peoples.

First let me say that that was a super Super Bowl yesterday! Congratulations to the Steelers for a great win and kudos to Arizona for playing so hard. That game kept everybody on the edge of their seats (at least Pittsburgh and Arizona fans).
Had a blast!

Moving on:
Punxsutawney Phil says 6 more weeks of winter. So, we got THAT to look forward to.

I still looking for work. Slim pickens out there. Everybody has such a great selection of available people, it's tough for us new guys. I keep hoping someone will look past the resume and evaluate the whole but I think HR people are under too much pressure to fix the short term issues and not think strategically for the future. I'll keep trying and hoping.

Meanwhile....

It's Monday.

It's beautiful outside.
(60 and sunny!)

No props to you, Phil!

It"s good.





Photo courtesy Livescience.com

No comments:

Post a Comment