Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Good Morning, folks.

Here's a thought:
according to the BBC web site yesterday, the Chinese Prime Minister was giving a speech at Cambridge University when a protester threw a shoe at him.

WHAT'S UP WITH THIS SHOE STUFF!!

Remember the good old days. People would just lie down in the street or chain themselves together if they were protesting someone or something. Now, all protests require clothing. It used to be the only time clothes were thrown was at a Tom Jones concert. Now every Tom,Dick, or Mary has to lob a shoe. And the throwers aren't even good at it. They never HIT anybody. I say; to the practice mound for all you people!

But, it did give me an idea for a business.

To all the shoe stores out there- send me your display shoes.

I will gladly sell them(at a low,low price, of course) to all you protesters. You'll save wear and tear on your OWN clothes plus you can keep your shoes on to aid in a speedy escape. I mean, one shoe on has got to slow you down. I'll even give group discounts (for you poor anarchists). Plus, with every ten shoes; free pitching lessons!!

It's the least I can do.


Photo courtesy upgradetravelbetter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment