Friday, January 30, 2009

Me, again.


Good morning.....err...afternoon, everybody.

Seems I'm getting a slow start today. I took Tylenol PM last night; man, that stuff works great. I'm having a heck of a time getting my brain to function. But considering my last posts, no one will notice.

Here ya go: according to the BBC website, naked hiking will soon be outlawed in a part of Switzerland.

You know, I never realized that naked hiking was an issue. (I have got to get out to the woods more often!) I guess the hikers were frightening the wildlife. We all know how much bears are afraid of naked people.

I am amazed that the Swiss government had allowed this to get so out of hand. How many naked hikers do you need to decide that you should outlaw naked hiking? I mean, was there a mass influx of naked people into the mountains last summer?

And were was I when all this happened? Where was CBS,NBC,CNN? This is the kind of story that would get me to watch the nightly news.

As long as they had video.

Photo courtesy of BBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment