Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First

Well, this is a first. I'm going to try to express myself on this piece of tech. I'm not usually a ranter or a prolific wordsmith, but I'm feeling that now's the time. There is so much to say about our world, our lives, and our relationships, that even I might be able to come up with something.

It's a new start- not just for me, but for society as a whole. We have a new President who has great ideas but a rough road to travel. The economy sucks, people have NO confidence in our institutions, and fear is the word for the day. ( So far, pretty encouraging, huh! )

I'm not sure our problems can be solved by the government. It's a nice thought that Sir Galahad will ride in on his white horse and save the day but it ain't happening. The people will have to make the decision to change; change spending habits, change saving habits, and decide to become more involved with their community. We can NOT count on a savior to arrive and fix stuff.

I know this is the same crap that everyone is saying but I just wanted to join the chorus.
I'm done now.
Feeling much better.

Maybe there is something cathartic about this. I'll be better next time. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment