Saturday, March 28, 2009

Waterside OK Corral.


Hi, folks.

I'm a little lost and confused today. The recent shooting at the Waterside garage has me perplexed.

A man died, another was severely wounded over a fender-bender accident in the garage. Two cars hit, just some paint is scraped, but the first response is to whip out your weapon and face down the other driver?

I don't understand.

I'm not against guns. I was trained in the use of multiple weapons while in the service. I love to shoot and I think hunting is a great hobby. I have no qualms about gun ownership.

But what happened to RESPONSIBLE gun ownership? You know, the proper time and place to use a weapon.If your life is in danger, or if you have NO other option, I can see using deadly force. There are times when you have no choice.

But this was bullshit! There wasn't any reason to pull out the guns and start firing. It was just a damn car, people!

Now, three people's lives are damaged. One will never be repaired, one will carry wounds forever to remind him of that night, and the third will have to live with his actions.

Who won?


Photo courtesy:
www.cdrecyclingforfree.com/images/Smoking_Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment