Friday, March 20, 2009

Google, Save me from Myself!


Hi, guys and gals.

Happy FRIDAY!

Ok, here's my thought.

I have multiple e-mail accounts. I have one that I use for business related activities, one for general communication, one for personal talk, and I even have a leftover account from college. They seem to proliferate as time goes by.

And they are constantly evolving and changing. They all want to be your primary account so they add new features all the time. I can hardly keep up.

But Google has a new one for mobile and home that I think is amazing.

It's called Mail Goggles.
It's an application to help keep people from texting or e-mailing someone while drunk. It works by requiring the user to complete some simple math problems before sending. It's set up to work mostly on weekends and the user can set the hours of operation.

These guys at Google are geniuses!

This could save the dignity of more men than any other service in history.


And God knows, we need all the help we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment