Friday, September 18, 2009

OK, I'm Ready!


Hey, readers.

Look, I've been an extraordinarily patient person with this job stuff. I've been very dutiful in pursuing all leads, checking options, and trying to offer myself and my talents to anyone at a reasonable cost.

I've got a fairly good skill set. I am adaptable to any and all situations and am capable of working with pretty much anybody.

I don't need an exorbitant salary (though I will take one if offered). And I make killer brownies and cupcakes!

So what's the deal?

Is the market so saturated with "supremely qualified people" that there are no openings for a person trying to get into the field? Or are employers just to lazy or afraid to take a chance on an unknown entity?

I've been in this search for a while. I've interviewed with a few companies and I've pursued options outside my field. No success.

So to you,dear readers, I ask...what to do?

If you know of anyone who could help or if you have an idea to make my search progress, please let me know. Send me your ideas in the comments section of this blog.

I'm a good guy who can do a great job given a chance.

Try me.

No comments:

Post a Comment