Sunday, April 30, 2017

Change

Image result for tearsIt's amazing.

One minute the world is wonderful. Birthdays, parties, cake, presents, love. Then, BOOM...you're hit with the news that what you thought was glowing with love, is the glow from radioactive waste. That all your hopes for the future have been derailed. That the love you feel might not be reciprocated.

I'm lost.

I know life hasn't been all sunshine and roses but the one constant in my life was  love. And now that's in doubt. Not for me, but for the one I love. She is lost too.

She's overwhelmed by life...money, work, responsibilities and me. I guess in my ignorance and wishful thinking I missed all the signs. And now, life has turned upside down.

But I'm not giving up. I'll give her space. I'll let her think. And then, when we can talk again, I will do all within my power to make us whole again.

Perhaps I'm a fool. But I believe we can fix this, fix us.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment